What do we offer to students?
ScienceInBox offers Science Products, Science Clubs, Science Shows, Science Fairs and provides assistance in STEM teaching, delivering practical experience and creating scientific platforms for school requirements.
Our Key Solutions:
- Grade-wise Activity Kits – Ideal for home work and free period activities that are fun and engaging
- Science Club – All equipped world-class science club for continuous engagement and talent showcase
- One-day Workshop – A mass workshop session for focused learning in a fun environment
- ScienceFiesta – Mega science event at school where our Museum comes to you
- Classroom Kit – Highly durable exhibit used for demonstrating the science concepts in textbooks
We run regular workshops in
classroom for mastering the Science
concepts, linked with syllabus. Each
session includes hands-on activities
and model making session followed
by a short evaluation.
We setup or upgrade the Science Club
in Schools with our Tinkering Lab and
Science Challenges. The club is
equipped with DIY Science Kits, Science
Equipments, Robotics and Electronics
Kits and caters to kids of all age groups.
Do-It-Yourself kits, assisted with
detailed instructions and
Workbooks. You can choose from
300 different kits to learn thousands.
of concepts. Ideal to give as a gift to
Science In Box Provides helps
schools in STEM Learning with regular
Science, Robotic and Electronic
workshops, hosting Science Shows,
and providing Scientific Platform to
showcase student talent.
What does an ideal School needs for STEM education?
- Modern curriculum requires practical home work activities to master scientific concepts.
- Classroom teaching needs demonstrating real world science and engineering principles.
- Students need a platform to showcase their abilities and grow their interest in stem areas.