CREATIVE SCIENCE WORKSHOPS FOR KIDS
Hands-on Learning Workshops for students
- 2 hours weekly training with hands-on activities for a concept
- Learn concepts, do experiments and take away working science models
- Perfect for 6-14 years of kids
- Workshop contents – science, electronics and robotics
- Integrated with Next Gen Science Standards
- STEM Concepts with hands-on learning
THE HANDS-ON LEARNING WORKSHOP REGISTRATION IS ON!
Recipient of a National Awards for Excellence in Education, Science-In-Box has personally trained over 1 lac kids with various options ranging from one-day workshops to three-months hands-on science programs. It’s the perfect partner for your kids to master the science learnt in classrooms or a great way to make them focus on making science more fun and meaningful.
IT’S A HANDS-ON LEARNING SESSION FOR SCIENCE CONCEPTS
Does hands-on activity = hands-on learning? Yes… but only when you see how to make the connection between the textbook concepts, hands-on experiences, and real-world applications. Science-In-Box’s LEARNING focused workshops are guaranteed to make you understand the concepts in your curriculum. This fast-moving learning workshop is for students who need creative science learning… who are tired of trying to “mug-up” science… and who want to make science even more fun. Stop mugging-up and start learning!
What makes our workshop experience different? Science-In-Box uses a successful model of inspiring kids with captivating activities, demonstrations and useful learning tools while remaining focused on the real science that is being taught. The teaching objectives are clear and concise – Focus on real science and never forget the importance of fun in making use of concepts. Students will learn how to get the hands-on of different concepts, do the experiments, and make things with thought-provoking ideas that promote exploration and strengthen critical thinking skills. The inquiry in each activity prompts students to think more like scientists and to solve challenging problems using the scientific method. Best of all, students will leave this experience with the knowledge, understanding and commitment to make science as their favourite subject to make a successful career related to Science.
THE FOCUS IS ON ACHIEVING RESULTS
- Learn 12 concepts in each level with more than 40 hands-on science activities that are inquiry-based, standard-related, and kid-tested
- Use hands-on sessions to reinforce fundamental scientific principles that are taught at the school.
- Have fun with elements of the story telling to learn and reinforce fundamental building blocks of your science curriculum
- Gain a deeper understanding of the real science behind all the fun experiments
- Learn how to implement creative science learning with working science models which you can take-home
- Take away the learning, notes, working-models, and confidence to become the brightest science student in class.
With every LEARNING session, you’ll be well on your way to master the text-book concepts and put them into use to make science models or to get better results in exams.
THE LEARNING EXPERIENCE
LEARN CONCEPTS, DO EXPERIMENTS, MAKE MODELS AND TAKE HOME
During the workshop you will be engaged in hands-on activities to master a concept, and make a working model using the concept. The working model is yours to take home, along with the workbook and activity notes, to help you refresh the concepts at later point in time.
HANDS-ON LEARNING WORKSHOP IS THE WAY TO SPICE UP YOUR STUDIES
This workshop is designed to meet the practical needs of busy elementary school students who want to learn science concepts in more exciting, stimulating and meaningful way. The workshops spread over three levels cover themes such as air, color, light, magnets, weather, states of matter, chemistry, force and motion and many more science concepts. In each level students will participate in more than 40 hands-on activities that help students pursue the why-factor of wonder, discovery, and exploration. Explore a number of great science ideas that encourage children to “play with a purpose” and make things in every session. By the end of the each level, each student will master the 12 core concepts and will also get the creative ideas that can be used for make a winning science fair project. Making each student the smartest child in the classroom is just a side effect!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you don’t find answers to your specific question below, call Science-In-Box at 76 76 72 00 00 for immediate help.